Friday, November 9, 2012

Four for Friday

Hello weekend!  I'm so happy you're here!  It's been a pain-in-the-backside type of week.  Cinni Snail, I'm suffering from dounut withdrawls! (But you're rockstars for serving free grub to badly hit areas!!!)  L train, thank you soooo much for coming back to life.  The M train is my nemesis.  Nor'easter, you almost broke my ankle.  Thanks for reminding me that my ducks are essential for snow-stormy weather. 

And now it's Friday!  And I'm fantasizing about my 6:45pm return flight to New York.  And it can't  happen soon enough!

- Digging Amy Moore's designs.
- The most beautiful veggie burger I've ever laid eyes upon!
- The cutest queries about a serious winter essential: the woolen hat.
- Obsessed with matches and trays.  They're cute.  I'm random.

No comments:

Post a Comment