Friday, November 2, 2012

Four for Friday

Hey chickens!  It's Friday!  Yikes... I can't believe it's been a whole week since I was at work.  Crazy.  Sandy was way worse than we expected.  Word on the 'net is that all power will be restored to lower Manhattan by tomorrow evening.  So, it sounds like Monday will be sort of back to regularly scheduled programming.

Enjoy your weekend!  I'm drafting a recipe for later today.  Check back for the vegan twist on an ultimate brunch classic.  Any guesses?  Hint: friends call him Benny!

- Pamela & Eric's mod wedding is totally up my minimalistic alley.  Love the lucite table cards!
- Sincerely Kinsey is bursting with cute craftiness!  Love this T-shirt and those boots!
- Honey of a Thousand Flowers is a FfF veteran.  Sooooo worth sharing again though; fall flowers make me melt!
- Funky Time just stole my heart.  Adore this ombre punk'in!

No comments:

Post a Comment