Friday, November 16, 2012

Four for Friday

Happy Friday blog-land buddies. Are you as psyched about the weekend as I am? Yeah, I bet you are! And Thanksgiving is almost here too. Nutz-o!!! Time flies by.

I have a very dear friend visiting this weekend; we've known each other for 17 years!!! Talk about time flying by. She's technically here for a work event on Sunday but we're going to have lots of fun! Gallery openings and drinks, and dinners and drinks, and brunches and drinks, plus shopping (of course)! I'm going to crash at her hotel too, so we can talk into the early morning like we used to in the good ol' LA college days.

See you back here on Monday!

- Suvi Sur Le Vif is a repeat feature here on FfF. I love the new autumnal posts. Check out the new blog spin-off too.
- I'm a sucker for collage; Erin Case's figure meets landscape work is up my alley.
- This is the most incredible date idea. I'm definitely going to rope the BF into a magic show!!!
- I want the flowers from this Fall wedding inspiration shoot all around my apartment, all autumn long! They are just too beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment