Friday, January 20, 2012

Four for Friday

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, peeps!  Thursday sort of ran away from me (seriously, like a cheetah).  But I'm back to say farewell to you and "Jan week 3".  I hope you make the most of the weekend!  Happy (almost) Chinese & Korean New Year!

- Head over to Refinery 29 for an awesome loft-space feature.  Blogger Erin Heimstra of Apartment 34 shares some style Q&A, plus 20 pics of her place.  (It's really, really cool!)
- I soooo want to visit Abu Dhabi right now.  Jamie Beck of From Me, To You is covering Puma's ocean racing competition there now!  Look through all the photos!  Beautiful colors!  Warm weather!!!
- New find?  Of A Kind!  The two lady-bloggers, Claire Mazur & Erica Cerulo, work with emerging designers on limited edition collaborative pieces.  Chic duds, yo!  Go take a lookie!  Featured on A Cup of Joe.
- One of my favorite illustrators, Bernadette Pascua, of the blog Decade, just launched a new portfolio site.  Go visit all her gorgeous renderings!

No comments:

Post a Comment