Friday, January 13, 2012

Four for Friday

FfF pre-prose are gonna be concise.  I've got a ton of stuff to wrap up today.  TGIF people.  Enjoy that upcoming weekend.  Lord-y knows, I will!!!

- A coworker told me about SF Girl By The Bay eons ago.  What can I say?  Lil slow to join the par-tay.  But I'm a joiner now!  This blog ROCKS!!!
- Honey Of A Thousand Flowers is floral-blog paradise!  Sarah Winward crafts magnificent tangles of lush blooms.  Though based in Salt Lake City, Utah, she's available for travel!
- It's been a while since I visited Sunday Suppers (thanks for the FB link Benny!).  I'm digging the sound of this chocolate creme & lavender pie.
- I recently re-discovered Alberto Cerriteño.  This talented Mexican designer conjures up all sorts of fantastic creatures and in charming dream-scapes.  Peruse his print shop!  I've got this design as a gela skin on my phone!

1 comment: