Friday, January 6, 2012

Four for Friday

Howdy there and a very happy Friday to you all!  I cannot wait to be a lazy bum this weekend.  (So excited!!!)  The only thing on my to-do list is this movie.  Oh, and maybe eat some pumpkin pie (made by the BF).  Besides that, it's gonna be lay-zeeee-ness all the way!  See you Monday, when I'm back to being productive : |

- Wanna whip up a chic dish or drink?  Head over to the Sassy Radish!  Brooklynite Olga Massov (who hails from Russia) offers up some stunning and I assume splendid tasting recipes.  Quinoa with Brussels Sprouts and Pumpkin?  Gonna get myself to the market!!!  Psst, she's hilarious too- read about her beguiling drinking adventures here!
- The Small Object is the cutest lil place, you ever did see!  The shop is filled with bitty trinkets galore.  Owner, Sarah Neuburger specializes in fashioning little wooden figurines (wedding cake toppers!) and there are lots of other quirky items too, including the most adorable rubber stamps ever!  (I own this stamp and I want this print!!)  For some extra fun, check out Sarah's blog too.
The Purl Bee has me thinking that I should start knitting again.  Oh how I would love a sheer tee, this matching neon cap and cowl or a chunky 2-color throw.  Can I fit another hobby into the cold weather months?  Perhaps.  I mean, these knitted suckers are stinkin' cute!  I'm feeling inspired.
- Get lost in a land of pretty, at Eat Drink Chic.  This blog is definitely getting added to my Google Reader list!  I discovered these gorgeous little holiday tags.  A must for next year!  I'm crushing on these puppy pillows too! (Mugs by Sono Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment