Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pretty Picture/ Sasha Prood

Funny story...

I had this blog post saved up.  For a while.  Like, it's probably been in my drafts folder for two months.  

Then Monday, January 2nd rolled around and the BF and I finally celebrated our Christmas.  Halfway through the gift exchange I unwrapped this lovely print.  He knew I'd love Sasha's work without my ever mentioning her name.  He had actually be emailing her and waiting for this prints edition to debut for over a year.  (What a sweetie!!!)

Sasha Prood hails from Philly and now resides in Brooklyn.  Her art includes hand and computer rendered typography, illustrations and graphics.  Prood enjoys subjects of the organic, natural and scientific kind.  I'm a super fan of her various plant themed designs.  Her obre-hued water color fonts are favorites of mine too, not to mention all her branding work with Madewell and J. Crew! Check out her portfolio and what's for sale in the print shop.  You're sure to fall in love with something!

I discovered Sasha's work via Wit & Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment