Friday, November 18, 2011

Four for Friday

Have a lovely autumn weekend-before-the-big-one.  (The big one being next week's 4-day weekend!)  I'm going to help my lil sis look for winter coats.  (It's getting chilly here!)  I also want to do some trial-baking/cooking so that I'm prepared for next Thursday.  I also need to re-pot an orchid, clean my floors, work on illustration projects, plan a holiday party and do a few loads of laundry.  All that jazz will not be happening.  But acnowleding to-do's get's me one step closer : )

Enjoy your weekend and today's FfF! 

- I discovered  Real Sustenance while looking for vegan GF cornbread recipe.  This website is packed full of recipes I need to try!!!
- Lottie Loves features the cutest and quirkiest posts.  The awesome DIY crafty projects are by far my favorite things within!
- Sweet Paul's holiday edition is out!  There are tooooo many goodies within; the canning/jarring article is aaaa-mazing and I'm in love with this 'Scotty trimmed tree!
- I'll be lurking around Darkroom for a while, pining after things I don't need and wont allow myself to buy.  If I were going to splurge... I'd go for this hand-knit pouf, this scarf and these necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment