Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paste for the Oral Hygiene Elitist

Firstly, I want these toothpaste tubes for display!  They are too pretty!!!  Secondly, they sound incredible; like the most amazingly, deliciously, different fresh tastes, ever.  Then there is the fact that they're European.  Coolness factor upped. 

The awesome post featuring these three is over at The Baking Bird.  I'm super curious!  Kylie makes the most interesting points about toothpaste... do go read!  I'm seriously thinking of a Boton splurge*.  Pricey, yes.  But it sounds out of this world-  "It was created for King Louis XV so if it's fit for a king, you know it's gotta be good. The pepto-bismol pink color has warm and invigorating natural flavors of cinnamon, ginger, clove, and anise, great herbs and spices for optimal gingival health."  Wowzers!  


* Except, I do love my Burt's Bees.  A ton.  I've used this one for years but last week Wholefoods was out and I picked up the spearmint.  Color?  Weird.  Like pond scum.  Deep olive green.  It doesn't deter me a bit though.  Great taste; the best I've ever tried!  Truly- when I reach for the tube I get kinda excited.      

No comments:

Post a Comment