Friday, February 17, 2012

Four for Friday

My brother arrived early this morning!  He's at my house sleeping off the red-eye flight.  I'm looking forward to my sibling-filled city weekend.  The fun kicks-off tonight with an art show at my little sister's school.  Enjoy Pres' weekend y'all.  I don't get Monday off but hopefully you do!!!

- I'm feeling super inspired by this photo shoot.  Aubrey Joy captured this lovely wedding, found on Project Wedding.  Love these colors!
- The 3D Hexagon ring from Aesa is my jewlsession (jewelry obsession, duh) of the moment.  Also loving the chain tassel necklace!  Found on Unruly Things and images via Una.
- Dwell makes me jealous of strangers.  Zimmerman family, watch out!  I want your 1920's craftsman bungalow, nestled among Seattle's evergreens.
- Completely fell in love with this cheesecake from Call Me Cupcake.  Need to make my own vegan version A-sippity-SAP.  Mmmmm : )

No comments:

Post a Comment