Friday, February 24, 2012

Four for Friday

There is no denying it; I have a cold.  I spent the last two days repeating "maybe a cold" and "probably just bad allergies" when people blessed my sneezes and commented on my nasal voice.  Nope.  It's a cold.  I'm hopen' aaaand a-prayin' that it's gone by next week.  I must feel well for my Asian whirlwind adventure.  International work trips while sick?  No, no, no.  I want none of that.

I'll be trying to balance r&r with trip-prep this weekend.  Sleeping through laundry cycles.  Or something like that anyway.  Hope you have a relaxing weekend as well!  Enjoy...

- It feels like Spring today (still warm) with the rainy-ness.  Diggin' this stormy weather Glamorai outfit!
- The flowers of late winter/ early spring are killer.  Seriously, they drive me nuts!  Also, Saipua is back at Free Flower Friday shenanigans.  Get on that New Yorkers!
- Everyone see Garance's Pardon My French right?  If not, you must.  If you are not already obsessed with her, you will be!
- Chai tea ice cream?!!!  Really want the BF to make me a dairy-free version.  Yumzers.  And it'll make my sicky throat feel way better : )

No comments:

Post a Comment