Friday, March 23, 2012

Four for Friday

So much nice weather!!!  Springtime, yay!  Unfortunately, it's supposed to start raining soon.  Weekend bummer.  I really wanted to check out the flowering trees and blooming bulbs at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.  Fingers crossed that a rain-free window opens up either tomorrow or Sunday.  Any fun Spring-weekend plans in your day book?  See you back on Monday chickens!

- Love this dress.  Actually the entire Anthro spring line is dreamy.  Sundress season!!!  So flippin' excited. 
- Getting lost inside Paper Source.  Too much stationary is never enough. 
- I'm not a huge fan of (dare I say it) children.  Eh.  Don't be glaring at me through your computer screen.  On the other hand these tykes are SO CUTE.  I think it's the DVF + GAP clothes that are really working magic on me though.

- Totes crushing on Lola Nova's crafty lanterns.  They would be so sweet for a Spring fête!  The in depth tutorial will have you hanging the luminous, patchy creation in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment