Thursday, October 20, 2011

What English Sounds Like

For the last 3 weeks I've immersed myself in the French language.  Well.  At least I've tried.  As much as I can.  I've found a great podcast which teaches French in 15-20 minute lessons.  (Pssst- they do other languages too!)  Almost every minute of time spent alone, has been time spent with the podcast programs.  I'm actually having quite a bit of fun!  I must say, learning French hasn't been easy so far.  The accent is difficult.  Soooo difficult.  And, I find myself mixing in Italian words pretty often.  Darn Italian, scoot outta my brain for a while! 

I happened to find this post about how English sounds to non-English speakers on A Cup Of Joe.  (Kinda funny, because I was thinking about this the other day.)  Anyway, watch the video.  It's really good fake English!

Prints available from Etsy (here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment