Friday, October 14, 2011

Four for Friday

Grrrrreeatings laaads aaand laaasses.  For the past week there's been a lot of Scottish English and random French phrases floating through my mind.  I'm getting in lots of French lessons on the train.  But- they're taught by two Scotties, which is super cute but a little distracting.  Aaaanywhooh, happy weekend.  I'll be practicing lots more French and overall just trying to de-stress-ify myself.  Seeh yehooooh aaaaall Mooondeh!

- I discovered Little Bunny last weekend at the Brooklyn Flea.  Soooooo cute! 
- I'm obsessed with these photos of Abigail Ahern's London home, shot by Todd Selby.
- The cutest how to draw book!  Written and illustrated by artist Marion Deuchars!
- U Try It!  Lots of easy peasy snacks and treats.  I'm into these lemon sandwitch cookies and this apple/pom salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment