Friday, January 4, 2013

Four for Friday

Happy Friday chicklettes.  First week of 'Thirteen is nearly fin.  I'm not a resolution maker by any means (with the exception of this endeavor).  But I have been thinking a lot about improvements.  My FfF evolved into a home beautification themed list, which was unintentional.  But fitting.  I want to make my place my place this year.  Been thinking about it a lot.  Enjoy the links.  And have a wonderful wintery post-holiday weekend!

Psssst!  Just case you're still in the shopping mood, J Crew is having a huge sale!

Deas & Mia is full of amazing interior inspiration.  And this is pretty much the sweet DIY project evah!

I love all the bird prints over on Elphicks.  It reminds me of this hilarious sketch on Portlandia.

Honeysuckle Life is a fab shelter blog.  Interiors kept me around, delving deep into the archives.

White Faux Taxidermy is my new favortite Etsy shop.  Cute pink Moose!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment