Monday, January 14, 2013

Globes & Giggles

Happy Monday!  Did y'all watch the Golden Globes last night?  I've got to admit... I didn't.  I can't remember the last time I watched an awards show.  It was probably 6 or 7 years ago.  But one thing I always do: wake up a little early the next morning and pore over the photos.  Then- I go read the Fug Girls.  Witty and just a tad vicious, they have the most entertaining apparel commentary out there!

What were your favorite looks?  I'm so curious!  A few of mine: Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen, Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vauthier, Naomi Watts in Zac Posen, Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood, Emily Deschanel in Badgley Mischka, and Kristen Wiig in Michael Kors.


2 comments:

  1. Anne Hathaway in Chanel :) She looks gorgeous in that short hair :)

    http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Anne-Hathaway-in-Chanel-Couture-2013-Golden-Globe-Awards.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her short hair too! I've always been a fan of Pixie cuts :)

    ReplyDelete