Thursday, December 1, 2011

Minty Fresh

A ultra-icy-cool Hanneli Mustaparta models Dolce & Gabbana's newest fine jewelry for Vogue. Styling herself, she chose, "to experiment with this jewelry without making it look boho chic. That’s why I wore my hair straight and chose a shirt with very strong lines. I buttoned it up so it doesn’t look sexy. It’s just kind of nerdy and then you have these amazing, beautiful earrings".

Of her other look she quipped, “The necklace with all its charms had this Italian feeling so I wanted to try lace. It’s a very pretty combination, and if it’s just a lace top it can be for day or if it’s a dress it could work for evening. I also tried it with a knit sweater and it worked in a completely different way; it was more casual.”

Wouldn't you love one of these looks for a holiday party?  Devastatingly refined whilst young and modern!

No comments:

Post a Comment