Friday, December 2, 2011

Four for Friday

Happy first weekend of December!  I've got a full weekend planned.  The BF and I are going to get a little Christmas tree.  Yippie!  I'm going to meet up for brunch with a buddy visiting from Germany and some college friends.  On Saturday night it's celebration time, a 31st birthday backyard-BBQ is going down in Bushwick!  I've got tons of gift shopping to do, recipes waiting for experimentation, illustration projects to work on and a hefty load of apartment cleaning to kick-off.  I'm determined to do it all.  The cold weather does that for me.  I get really efficient.  Aaaaawe-some!!!

Have a fab weekend & see you Monday : )

- Punchfork is my newest online, real-time recipe box.  They've got a vegetarian search category at the tippy top of the page!
- Newest wall paper obsession?  Everything from Turner Pocock.
- Wear & carry, space & place, paper & prints... Supermarket has all the artsy duds you could wish for.

- The 15 DIY Holiday Crafts are so sweet.  I wish I had time to make them all!  Hopefully I'll get to a few of them before December wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment