Friday, December 9, 2011

Four for Friday

The chilly weather is finally setting in; we're down to the high 30s/ low 40s phase that just precedes the coming of winter. It has me feeling giddy for color and all things Christmas!  This Friday's four are festive themed and rainbow hued, enjoy!

- 100 Layer Cake has the full skinny on neon-flecked holiday decor!  While is may sound a bit nontraditional, it's absolute loveliness.  Promise!  Go check it out!!!
- Glitter like a ornament on the tree with sparkly nails!  A Cozy Kitchen has the how-to.  I especially love the teal-y ones with silver.  The effect reminds me of a snow storm!!!
- Love it or hate it?  Yeah, we're talking fruit cake.  Always With Butter has a new version dubbed "Earl's Favorite Cake" in honor of her great grandpa.  I've honestly, never ever tried fruit cake.  But I love spice cakes and have a shameful affinity for candied fruit.  So I'm thinking, I'd probably dig it!
- Ever seen this hil-ar-eeeeeee-ous holiday fete drinking guide?  Go over to Grub Street  for a bigger image.  So funny.  Where do you fall?  Found on A Cup Of Joe.

1 comment: