Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Black, Blue and 3 B's

I'm loving the abundance of navy and neutrals seen in the pre-fall shows.  Belstaff, BCBG and Band of Outsiders are all relying heavily on a black and blue palette.  I love color.  Love it to no end!  But it's refreshing to see a resurgence in classic, core hues.

I completely geek-out on how cool, yet vastly different each collection is.  Above at BCBG, I like the mix of feminine pleats and ruffles with the architectural blocks of color.  Down below is Band of Outsiders.  I'm always crushing on their quirky boy meets girl aesthetic.  I adore the prints and sweater pieces too!

Lastly, we have Belstaff- one of my all-time favey labels!  Belstaff has a rich heritage and strong brand identity.  I look at Belstaff for design inspiration super duper often.  Their sharp, chic, utility edge always makes me fashion envious!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment