Friday, March 4, 2011

March On!

Hurray, we're four days into month three.  Two more weeks and it will officially be springtime!  (And I already see buds out!!!)  I just checked the weather report and there may be some showers this weekend.  But I must say, the weather (albeit, chilly) has been so uplifting this week!  So much sunshine in New York; I feel chipper and enthused!!!  Planning the upcoming tropical getaway hasn't hurt my outlook either!  : )

Just a few things on my radar for the weekend...



- Head out to LI with the BF, and bring his parents some tasty CA goodies!
- Pick-up some cherry boughs at the Union Square green market.  (I'll be in anxious fits waiting for them to bloom!)
- Also from the green market, grab some maple candy.  The parents and I got some last weekend, it's was out-of-this-world delicious.
- Head over to my buddy's shop A Little Wicked; visit little Benny dog and try on vintage duds.  Possibly pick up a few things for Hawaii!

Pretty cherry tree blooms found on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment