Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I just fell in love.  With a blog.  It's name is Reading My Tea Leaves.    But really, truly, this bog is amazing.  Witty.  Insightful.  Helpful too.  Like a virtual best buddy...  And if you pushed me to identify my favorite thing about my new virtual friend, I would jump to say the life in a tiny apartment series.  My first reaction (naturally) is to re-blog all about it.  Then, I'll proceed to Facebook share it and email (spam) it to every New Yorker I know.  Still, even if you're not a city dweller and/or victim of itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny apartment syndrome you'll get a kick out of it.  First, like I mentioned, witty.  And second, everyone has one room or space they wish was bigger.  Pantry?  Garage?  Bathroom?  Yeah, I knew it.  You though of at least one space that needs more space.  So go read.  I tried to search out some fave-of-the-fave posts to link here... but alas, I love them all!

Pssst, Erin's photos are also amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment